Transferring your personal pensions and salary related schemes into a UK SIPP or offshore QROPS will usually give you a host of benefits. These include a much wider range of investments, often improved tax position, plus control over how and when you take your benefits.
There are many reasons for transferring your UK pension, but you should first seek expert advice. PWS Pensions Advisers are fully qualified and undergo regular development training to remain abreast of current and pending legislation.
- Consolidation of several pension schemes
- Teachers, Armed Forces, Emergency Services and all other Public Sector pensions catered for
- Defined Benefits (final salary) and Defined Contribution scheme transfers
- HRMC regulated SIPPs (Self Invested Personal Pensions)
- HMRC recognised QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes)
- HMRC qualified QNUPS (Qualifying Non-UK Pension Schemes)
To secure your UK pension, get in touch today. Contact us.